• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Help using Flickr

I don't use Flicker but another photo hosting and I normally just right click on my photo. This brings up a properties window. I select the WHOLE location address of the photo and copy it.

In here you select the 4th option from the left, the one to "enter the image". Enter a non-floating image and when the address window pops up paste the image address in.

We have other Flicker users that should be able to get more specific but this method works in all forums I've used.

It works the same way with Flickr. Your best off uploading the images at 800 X ***. Then, when you click on the photo it will enlarge. Then, at the top, choose the largest size, which will be the 800 X ***. After that, use the steps as outlined by Dan.

I've never even seen the url below the photo before. I've always right clicked on the photo and select properties, and another window pops up with the url. There is always more than one way to skin a cat, and Birdsong's way actually saves a step.