Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rope

Cabela's underwater camera

9 posts in this topic

I bought one two years ago at the bargain store it was a return or a rebuilt unit.I think i payed around 80.bucks for it. Works great. The other units that sell for 400. are no better in my opinion.

I have one of the refurbished display model ones as well, works great, haven't had any problems with it yet (knock on wood)

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on one.Figured if it screws up,I can always take it back. wink

Me thinks I'm getting one for Christmas since I told my wife when they were on sale a few weeks ago...fingers crossed.

My buddy just bought one and so far no problems. Works good. It's amazing to watch how fish behave and what presentations they go after.

I have had mine for two years now, no problems yet. Good deal for the price. If I had to buy another one I would get the new one that they came out with this year with the automatic panning option.

Father in-law just got the panning camera. Opened their credit card and got it for $239. I got a seven inch last year and is perfect size for everyone in the house to see the action.

Yeah, I got the Cabelas last year and it works fine and also looks like a quality unit. If in years to come I ever buy another one, it will be with a bigger screen.