• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eagles Revisited

I reworked the first image and the next two are from the same day with what I think is a little less aggressive PP. Let me know what you think. I'm going on a little trip this week, hopefully I'll soon have something warm to post for the rangers up there to keep 'em warm. C&C appreciated.

EagleLaunch2_edited-2.jpg

EagleStare_edited-2.jpg

eaglestare2_edited-2.jpg

LeopardLunge_edited-2.jpg

I do like the first image better here than in the other post. The background seems a little darker, so there is more contrast between the white of the head and the sky.

#3 may look a little underexposed, but I like it for the same reasons - more contrast between sky and white feathers.

#2 looks like the stare I would get from my mom when I was in big trouble. She never blinked first. grin