• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

12/13/08

Wind is the forcast for Sunday with the bottom dropping out of the temps. NW winds 25-30 with higher gusts. High early in the low 30's falling to the teens to near single digits by dark. We may be in the canals Sunday just to be able to fish and somewhat get out of the wind. Unless PP pounds them in Smiths grin

Canals. I haven't been around the lake,saw 1 shack out in the middle of Browns this afternoon on the rock pile. Must be fair ice he was along ways out. I'll be on Millers Sat hopefully. i need my walleye fix. Shacks were out between Stoney and Cottenwood Saturday with quads. Not sure how they got there but there were several for awhile.

I sent quite a ways out off Cottonwood on Saturday with my sled. I did not like the looks of the ice so I walked 3/4 of the way to Stoney punching holes all the way. It was 8-10 inches out there. I marked quite a few fish at 14 fow but I didn't conncect with any of them.

I followed the shore line out of Angler's. There was another guy down by the footbride a good ways out.