• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Full moon

Is there somewhere clear? The satellite shot shows you would have to be from Missouri to get the shot tonight. In fact it is snowing lightly in the mighty metro! Some BB tonight Ken? I've got two.

It was clear this morning, and the moon was starting to set into a beautiful sky that graded from blue to purple to red, not long before sunrise, but I got busy with other photo things and by the time I was ready to shoot the moon, the moon was shot! gringrin

And now that it's full tonight, it's cloudy, and it's supposed to stay cloudy for the next few days. frownfrown

The moon is leaving slowly. Is drifting away from the earth at the rate of 1 inch a year. The earth will be a different place when its gone. The list of changes is long but right at the top is the lose of tides. you don't have to run right and wave goodby, its going to be around for a long long time