Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ilovehardwater

New Ice Armor Boots

3 posts in this topic

I need to get a new pair of boots this season and was wondering if anyone has tried the new Ice Armor Boots this year. Before I spend 150.00 on some new boots I would like to hear some honest info from the fellow FM'ers....Thanks BT

I have some generic Fleet Farm boots I picked up on sale for $40. I gotta say, they outperform any boots i've ever owned.

If you are looking for boots to keep your feet warm check out Cabela's Predator Extremes. These boots are awesome. They have 1200 grams of Thinsulate and a 9mm Texel liner to keep your feet toasty and a Dry Plus membrane to keep them dry. I bought a pair about a year ago on sale for $120 (I think right now they are $140 but I am pretty sure they go on sale every year). They are more than worth the money. I could be lake trout fishing on Burnside or Snowbank Lake when it was -15 and my feet never got cold. They are pac boots so they have a little weight to them but if you aren't looking to do a lot of walking/hiking with them they are a great boot.