Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
micpic

Bluejay

12 posts in this topic

Nice shot. Considering the speed of that lens, you could add a 2X conversion lens and still use autofocus.

That's what the Mariner said also. I've got to tone down the expenses for awhile, so I'll just work with what I got for now.

Mic

Nice! What you've got looks pretty good to me.

Steve,what's a good exif viewer? My Opanda will only do pics on my drive-not on the web. I don't know what's up with it,but I'm sick of it.

Um, exif viewer.

I'm not kidding. That's what it's called. Google. gringrin

But I don't do exif directly off web pics. I drag the pic onto my desktop and then check exif.

When I drag it onto my desktop and open it in exif viewer it comes up as a jpeg.

Steve an Mariner, when I shot the image it was in RAW + JPG so when I sent it, it most likely was in JPG.

You people are so far ahead of me I don't think there is time to catch up. I just post what I think is interesting and comment on what I think is extraordinary.

Mic

I just post what I think is interesting and comment on what I think is extraordinary.

Mic

That sounds right to me. All the rest is just detail. smile