Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deitz Dittrich

Got my mount back..

11 posts in this topic

Well, With Joels help I got my first long beard last year.. I guess the article I wrote is still on the main page of FM.. well I got my mount back and I have to say I am impressed..

Jessica004-1.jpg

Pretty neat, don't think I've seen one quite like that before. Tail fan goes up at a 90 from the base eh? Can you take a closer shot of the base? I see the spurs on the left and a couple shrooms on the right and what looks like either a caterpillar or hunk of turkey pooh. Oh, its an empty Winchester shell! Congrats DD!

Cool mount Deitz! Very unique, the first I've ever seen in that style.

I won't be doing the turkeky thing this spring as my step son is getting married in early May, when I usually am hunting WI. Oh well, I will just have to harass the walleyes around here instead. I sure will miss hearing those gobblers sound off at sunrise.

Brian

Just talked to a buddy of mine and his girlfriend has relatives in Kenyon, MN. We're gonna apply, so there's hope to be in the MN spring turkey woods!!!!! laugh

Brian

Nice mount.I have couple like that and my old man does.Cool you can have one for the table or wall mount.

Good work Joel and Deitz! The morels, the shell, the fan, spurs, and beard all paint the story of a great hunt. Congratulations again!

congrats on your first long beard and that is a very impressive mount.