Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
want2fish

SOLD...MinnKota Trolling Powerdrive Motor $325

8 posts in this topic

2 years old and didn't use last year.

Features:

Bow Mount

65# thrust

Weedless edge prop

Shaft length 54"-60" ( can't remember exactly)

Volts: 24

Foot controls

Digital Maximizer

Speeds variable from 0-10 (fwrd/rev)

Copilot compatible

Battery meter

65# thrust

Pics upon request...

What model is it? Powerdrive?

How much do you want for it?

Please send pics to: ryan(dot)bielat(at)gmail(dot)com

where are you located, would you be interested in trading for an almost new FNP-40 with 3 mags, holster and a hard case?

Nick

Could I get a pic with foot control especially for a view.

sparcebag0@yahoo.com THANKS

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Hey everyone has anyone started to pickle yet? Just did 65 quarts of pickles over the weekend. Also did some jars with the carolina repear pepper. Can't wait to try them.
    • I like the Wal-Mart corn to!
    • When is the date unsold bear tags go onsale?
    • I may try smoked rough fish on my bait this year. Anyone tried smoke fish on the bait pile?
    • Does anyone eat or use mooneyes? I caught one in the St. Croix today. Nothing else, it was interesting fish!
    • I hope to take a trip to ND this season, maybe they will get first ice before we do.
    • Hey everybody. An FYI. There is something new coming. Should be out around October, 2017 and available for on-line purchase.   If you google : ICE WELL Live Well ICAST 2017 The video of the product roll-out at ICAST 2017 in July, 2017 will pop up.   Also you can go to the product page. See : ICEWELLLiveWell.com. The page has a separate video to view also.                        The product is being manufactured from a custom blend non-buoyant polypropylene with impact modifiers to withstand extreme cold without cracking. The product will sit within 99% of all manufactured 5-gallon buckets for transport to and from the fishing spot. It is designed to fit within a drilled 8 or 10 inch ice hole. When in the drilled hole it will fill allowing you to throw your catch in the ICE WELL Live Well. No more throwing them on the ice or in the bucket to die, freeze or turn to slime. At the end of the day, pull it, place back in the bucket for transport home. No more frozen fish and easy handling. It's going to sell for around $19.99 plus shipping. The listed page will undergo changes before roll out that will allow purchase direct on-line. This is a creation by a Nebraska ice fisherman for ice fishermen. Made in the USA. Made with recycled materials. "Respect the Resource".     
    • Can't build a taller garage when it's a tuck-under with sheet-rocked 7' ceilings!!! The truck sits up high....
    • bigger garage!!
    • Same thing here...*TWANG*  I took my big snippers to mine and screwed a black wire nut cap on the cut end. Or unscrew one from a junkyard F-150 and saw it off. Looks fine.
  • Our Sponsors