• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lowrance X15mt and MapCreate5

reddog

Question

Map Create5 hooks into the parallel port of older style computers. I still have a parallel port computer, but the MMC interface for MapCreate 5 no longer works.

I asked LEI if I could transfer maps via a USB card reader and they said yes, I could if I followed the directions, which they emailed me.

I am able to send the map to the usb card reader, but the type of map is supposed to ba an .at5 file, and they are sent as a LMP file, which the X15 does not seem to recognize.

Plus the bit sizes are considerably smaller in the LMP format than the at5, so I dont think something is correct.

I'm on hold with them right now, and bored, so I thought Id just throw this out for anyone that has this type of equipment.

TIA.

R

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet