• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pick 3

nofishfisherman

Pick 3 for this week, I don't have access to all of their opponents, all sports websites are blocked at work so I can't look up the ones I don't know.

TJ Houshmanzadah

Hines Ward vs. Bal

Marques Colston

Antonio Bryant

Steve Breaston vs. Min

I'm a little late. Hopefully you started Colston! Throwing him out. I'd play them in this order.

Standard scoring

Bryant - Looking good, divisional game

Housh - Gets lots of looks.

Breaston - Will get yards and catch, probably no TD though

Ward - big no on Ravens D. He'll be a marked man.

I did start Colston. He has been hit an miss but I thought he was due. Scored me 16 points.

My league counts 1 pt per reception as well as 6 for a td and 1 pt for every 20 yds.

Right now I have Colston how already played and I have Breaston and Houshmanzadah. TJ has gotten a ton of catches but not many TD, same with Breaston.

Bryant is an attractive option but he's very hit an miss and he doesn't have many TD's this season.

I will reasses the situation tomorrow once all the final injury reports come out. I also want to take a look at the weather conditions to see if anyone is playing in a snow storm this week.

Right now all I know is Ward is sitting this week out for me.

My decision making wasn't so good this week. Actually it was my worst week of the season in terms of selecting the wrong guys to play. I hand Antonio Bryant (19pts) on the bench sitting next to Hines Ward (13pts). Instead i played Houshmanzadah (3pts) and Breaston (6pts). Thats a 23 point swing. And that doesn't include the fact that I bench Big Ben in place of Matt Ryan, another 9 point swing. So thats 32 points I left on the field.

Good news is that I believe I won anyways. I was up by 8 going into tonights game with my opponent having Westbrook yet to play. Looks like Westbrook did me a favor and took it easy tonight and only scored 5 points.

It was an ugly win but I'll take it any way I can get it. I'm in the Championship game next week and the #1 seed lost this weekend so its me (#2) versus the #4 seed for all the marbles.