• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Live Decoys

mrklean

I was at a bait store near Coon Lake last weekend; they were asking $2 for a large decoy.

I usually get XXXL Northern Minnows for a buck a piece or they give you a price break on half or full dozens.

I have to bring my decoys up from the cities since no one sells the size I like near Cambridge.

They keep good in my aquarium though; so it is alright.

How big are they? The ones i got were close to a foot long i know where i use to buy bait they had them for 3$

I considered the ones this weekend very large but I have seen bigger (I have never used bigger though) These were about 2.5 inches in diameter.

The ones I normaly get are just a bit bigger than this. (1.5 to 2 inches in diameter)

2237517797_6eb3da6e61_b.jpg

You guys have it good.

I have 2 bait shops near me. One sells them for $3 each, the other for $5.50. I'm OK with 3 bucks, but 5.50 seems like a rip-off. Reminds me of $6 beers in downtown Mpls.