Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrklean

Live Decoys

16 posts in this topic

What do you guys usually pay for a big sucker? I got a couple of monsters last night for .70 a piece. What do you guys pay?

I was at a bait store near Coon Lake last weekend; they were asking $2 for a large decoy.

I usually get XXXL Northern Minnows for a buck a piece or they give you a price break on half or full dozens.

I have to bring my decoys up from the cities since no one sells the size I like near Cambridge.

They keep good in my aquarium though; so it is alright.

How big are they? The ones i got were close to a foot long i know where i use to buy bait they had them for 3$

How big are they? The ones i got were close to a foot long i know where i use to buy bait they had them for 3$

I considered the ones this weekend very large but I have seen bigger (I have never used bigger though) These were about 2.5 inches in diameter.

The ones I normaly get are just a bit bigger than this. (1.5 to 2 inches in diameter)

2237517797_6eb3da6e61_b.jpg

4 for a dollar or 30 cents each.

But, I have a great price and "secret" place to get them. We know the seller extremely well.

the two bait shops that i have been to have been 2.00.

Merkman, you steel my decoy!

What do you guys usually pay for a big sucker? I got a couple of monsters last night for .70 a piece. What do you guys pay?

wow only $0.70. last I checked cabin fever had them for 4 bucks. lol I paid more for my medium shinners.

where ya from?

I live in Morrison county near Little Falls.

You guys have it good.

I have 2 bait shops near me. One sells them for $3 each, the other for $5.50. I'm OK with 3 bucks, but 5.50 seems like a rip-off. Reminds me of $6 beers in downtown Mpls.

2 dollars to 3 dollars in the zimmerman area and they are some beautys