• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

frerotte out??

Jim Uran

Are you guys nuts,

Frerotte has stunk it up. The only reason we're winning is the defense not Frerotte. T-jack couldn't be any worse.

BTW, that 99 yard TD pass to Berrian, TJack either under or over throws him by 20 yards.

Exactly! Gus was winning with bad stats. T-Jack was losing with bad stats. Which one do you choose? I will take a win everytime!

Yeah the VIKINGS "TEAM game in-case you missed the memo" lost a whopping 2 games with T-Jack ....WOW I can't believe I missed that one. smirk

To give Gus any credit for even ONE of the wins this year is Laughable at best.

Don't worry because T-Jack has been on the bench in place of the worst starting QB in the league you guys will get to complain and justify your position on T-Jacks ability to play QB in the NFL..

Put those Complaining jerseys on and get ready.... grin

Quote:
BTW, that 99 yard TD pass to Berrian, TJack either under or over throws him by 20 yards.

Probably not with 10 more games under his belt but we'll never know will we?

Maybe we can get Favre next year he is a free agent after the season right Z?...LOL

Pier I can see why you compare TJack to Obama, he's never done anything good, and yet you are saying how great he is and how we should be playing him. That's just like Obama!

TJack looked worse this year than last, that's regression, not progression. Ten more games on the slide he was on and he wouldn't start a Pop-Warner game!

Good luck to the kid, he's got mad physical skills if he can get his head around the NFL game (THAT'S A BIG BIG IF!!!!).

Maybe we can get Favre next year he is a free agent after the season right Z?...LOL

You are right about him not being a free agent, but I musunderstood the deal. The Jets CAN trade him after one season with no repercussions. I am sure Brett will tell them to trade him and get something for him, or he will retire. The Jets would be dumb if they didn't trade him. And I am sure the Vikes will be first in line with an offer. BUT- they better not offer a first round pick for him, I will throw up if they do.

Pier I can see why you compare TJack to Obama, he's never done anything good, and yet you are saying how great he is and how we should be playing him. That's just like Obama!

TJack looked worse this year than last, that's regression, not progression. Ten more games on the slide he was on and he wouldn't start a Pop-Warner game!

Good luck to the kid, he's got mad physical skills if he can get his head around the NFL game (THAT'S A BIG BIG IF!!!!).

Never said he was good let alone great.?

I look for him to struggle in these games and some of you to be happy and gloatful about it.

And as far as Obama goes I voted Straight Republican again. But unlike many in my party "fledgling" I'll support him 100 percent and hope he does well.

Go Obama/T-Jack!.... grin

I think of it this way: Our defense was stinkin it up the first 2 or 3 games of the season. Add Gus into those T-Jack losses and I think they are still a loss. Either way we look at it, we do not have a elite qb. One old journeyman qb and a young qb that hasn't shown much at all. We did draft JDB but im praying he isn't in our long term plans. Like past weeks we are going to lean on the defense and hope our qb don't lose the game.

Jackson's going to get his chance. Keep this team rolling with wins down the stretch and we can start singing Starship's "Nothing's going to stop us now." Worked for the G-men last year, and Eli started the year off just terrible. smile

Az defense is ok at best.. I know they are listed in the top ten but if they face teams like seattle, ans San Fran every other game stats are overblown,.. Even with their passing game I thiink we will give em a healthy dose of AP and CT.. Ball control to keem them off the field.. Vikes win 27-24

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Are you guys nuts,

Frerotte has stunk it up. The only reason we're winning is the defense not Frerotte. T-jack couldn't be any worse.

Maybe sitting and learning has done T-Jack some good. We'll see.

That was a zone he threw into not triple coverage and I'd rather see him being agressive than as timid as he was in the first two games..

T-jack looked good in the last game. Even more so considering he received no first team practice reps.

I think he beats Arizona in a close game.

OK, I was wrong...he kicked Arizona to the curb.