• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

frerotte out??

Jim Uran

I've got my seat locked on the Gus Bus. I havent been happy with anything I've seen from T-Jack. Not saying either one is the qb we need but I'd rather have Gus then T-Jack. SO lets hope gets back out there soon.

I dont mind this, it will give T-Jack his last chance to prove himself, if he comes out and does really good, he will be a starter for next year. If he comes out and looks like he did earlier this year, then hopefully our front office sees this and gets a good starter for next season. I am sure everyone knows Gus wasnt going to be back as our starter for next season.

How much do people need to see from T-Jack to figure out he's not a NFL Starting quarterback? He doesn't understand the defense. He makes dumb plays, just like last week when throwing into TRIPLE coverage. He takes too many hits. I know Gus has more int's than td's but he's been winning games. I beleive he gives us our best chance to win. I'd love to see Sage Rosenfels in a purple jersey next year.

I dont mind this, it will give T-Jack his last chance to prove himself, if he comes out and does really good, he will be a starter for next year. If he comes out and looks like he did earlier this year, then hopefully our front office sees this and gets a good starter for next season. I am sure everyone knows Gus wasnt going to be back as our starter for next season.

I agree to point, but also agree that he has had his chances. Don't have a choice now so we will see what he does.

Maybe benching T-Jack will be the wake up call he needs. I wasnt impressed with either QB last weekend but maybe T-Jack will wake up this weekend and realize this is his last shot. If he blews it and we dont make the play off I dont want to see him back. Either way in the off season we need a another QB.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Are you guys nuts,

Frerotte has stunk it up. The only reason we're winning is the defense not Frerotte. T-jack couldn't be any worse.

Maybe sitting and learning has done T-Jack some good. We'll see.

That was a zone he threw into not triple coverage and I'd rather see him being agressive than as timid as he was in the first two games..

T-jack looked good in the last game. Even more so considering he received no first team practice reps.

I think he beats Arizona in a close game.

I agree, he cant do much worse then Gus. If Gus was still playing and wining games, I say you leave Gus in poor offense or not, if he is wining, thats all that matters! But now T-Jack has another chance to prove himself, he may come out and surprise everyone! Then again, he may not blush

All I can say is wow, you guys would be some great scouts. Didnt impress you last weekend...wow. If the reciever does not fall down he is right there. It would take up my afternoon to write more but it would be a complete waste of my time. If you think Gus should be put back in.

The problem is all the games we wasted on Gus. T-Jack really needed those games to develop. I don't give him much of Chance to succeed now, not that it matters to you guys you have already determined that. If T-Jack would have played the game's he should have played he clearly would be a better QB then Gus is now in his washed up pathetic presence!

Lets face it sometimes the WHINING majority gets there way and in this instance it really hurt us as team.

T-Jack is kind of like Obama it's not going to matter what he does there will always be the HATERS!... grin

So get ready for a thousand T-Jack Sucks post in the near future.

I think this will be the week to see if T-Jack has the stuff or not, I go along with the theory I heard on KFAN, don't know if it was vikes postgame or what, but it may have been a little easier for T-Jack to get thrown into the game and succeed because basically, Gus is down, get in there! This week he has time to sit there and now mentally know he is the starting QB.

Why should he have a short leash, Gus and Burnt are tied for most picks this year. Only difference is Burnt has attpted a lot more throws then Gus.. I didn't look up the sacks but I am sure he is close to the top. Like I said before if Tavaris plays like Gus the last few weeks he would have been run out of town.

Quote:
So get ready for a thousand T-Jack Sucks post in the near future.

From me, only if he actually does! I will support him as the starter, but with a short leash!

Thats my point because Chili caved into the WHINING majority and wasted 10 games on a washed up never has been 40 year old QB we'll never know if T-Jack could have been decent.

I look for T-Jack to make huge mistakes and the WHINING to escalate.

We have guys complaining about how he played last week which is ludicrous to say the least.

Obama?

I don't think it was Chillipepper that wanted T-Junk out. I will support him if he can play this week. If he plays well this week and beats the Cards, then he should be the starter the week after. Gus isn't very good either, but has a winning record and that's what counts.