• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey everyone. Just got an email yesterday from the Chamber to date there a 187 teams signed up for this years tournment that is only 30 less teams than fished last year and there is still a month until the tournament. Everyone that hasn't already signed up should. This is a first class run tournament. They give you a hugh area to fish. Lot of time on the water. Lots of prize given away at least 1 4 wheeler. There might be two this year I can't remember. Cash prizes to the 10 and then cash to every 10 place 20,30,40,50,.... I have fished this one since the second annual tournament and look forward to it every year. It is the only one I do fish every year. So if you aren't going anything on the 10 of Jan get your butt to Mobridge and get fishing.