• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

antelope?

I have some antelope I want to have made into saugage. I'm from New Ulm, I've tried schmidts in Nicolett (good). But just wondering if anyone else knows of a good place in southern minnesota. Just want to try a new place. Thank you

Big River, I'd heard that Schmidts wasn't even doing deer anymore. Don't know the reason, they just said "no". Have you talked to Alex (owner) at the Sausage Shop? He might be able to do some custom work for you after he's done his counter stock. Stop in and talk with him, If he can't do it, he might be able to give you some leads. Now that I think of it, I have a neighbor who's parents raise elk over by Nicollet, I could ask him. Phred52