• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hummingbird or Vexilar?

Just bought a HB 55 and took it out last saturday for the first time! I put the transducer down the hole and turned it on and got no reading! kept fluctuating from 0ft-20ft and back and forth! played with it a bit but couldn't get it to take a reading! any suggestions????

gr8icefishinmind thats not what I wanted to here shocked. Hopefully I will have better luck with mine. I did not receive mine today so I guess I will be taking out the Fl8 tommorow. Has anybody ordered from Reeds before, do they ship it fast? They did not give me a tracking number so im not sure when it will get here frown.

gr8icefishinmind thats not what I wanted to here shocked. Hopefully I will have better luck with mine. I did not receive mine today so I guess I will be taking out the Fl8 tommorow. Has anybody ordered from Reeds before, do they ship it fast? They did not give me a tracking number so im not sure when it will get here frown.

I think that the machine looks awesome and I am hoping that the next time out it works just fine1 If not, it is getting returned and exchanged for another one!!! I don't give up that easy!!!

For what its worth it seems the connections on the back cause most of the problems. May want to give them a look again. I thought that there was a post on here that the guy from Hummingbird was monitoring. May also want to search and see if you can find it. I don't remember the name of it, otherwise I would post it here.