• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trophy Bucks ?

BuckKiller

Many of us "trophy hunters" shot a lot of does and very few bucks. We do our fair share of population control because we love the meat too. In the past 5 years I have taken 8 or 9 does and only 1 buck, I would guess a lot of the trophy hunters in this state will have similar numbers to that.

By my post i was not saying if you don't hunt trophies, you don't know how to hunt. I was merely implying that there are a lot of people out there who go out just like guru said, with gas fumes, no scent, etc. They just go out to go out, same as i do. they shoot the first thign that coms out, which isnt bad in any sense. I have shot a lot more little bucks than anything, in fact i havent even shot a buck that is worth bragging about. I just was saying that with all of the different people's ideas of "QDM" or managing, or whatever you want to call it. There is just no way the whole sate is going to come together on a decision to not shoot the little guys.

No harm ment, and trust me i am not up on a pidistle thinking i am better for trophy hunting, I just want to shoot a big guy.