Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishwater

propane and propane accessories

9 posts in this topic

I'm looking for a T or Y fitting to hook up two propane accessories to a single 20lb tank. Would this be commonly available? I checked Northern Tool and Fleet Farm with no luck.

Give Hank Hill a call in Arlen. He should be able to hook you up.

Hank knows his propane.....borderline obsessive.

I would try Hank first also, He really knows his accessories...

Other wise you can easily make your own set up using BRASS 1/4" Pipe Fittings from any hardware store.

fishhousesupply.com will have everything you need and very reasonable in price too. I ordered the regulator to connect two 3o pounders and it was shipped the next day.

It's been a couple years, but Little Bear on 96 and 61 in White Bear Lake sold them for awhile. Pre-made y fitting that had a sunflower on one and a lantern on the other. You may want to give them a call.

I bought mine at fleet farm. It was a Mr. Heater accessory for about $20. It's a Y-shaped valve with a toggel shut-off for each side.

Thanks for all the help folks, I found Mr. heater item number F271735 this evening. All set to use propane to my fullest potential now! Hank Hill would be proud.