Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
McGurk

Could you hold this still?

15 posts in this topic

i saw this vid awhile back, thats pretty crazy to say the least

Not in a million year! That's pretty awesome video. I can't believe the cameraman could stay still let alone the hunter.

Kinda wonder about the intelligence of a moose. They don't seem too bright. My Alaskan friend says it like shooting a domesticated cow. He's had 100 % success on em. Sounds like a lot of work packing one out.

A momma moose with her calf is no thing to mess with, I would have never done that...

Not me, the yellow fluid running out my pant's leg would have given me away.

anyone ever take notice that the hunter almost looked like a maniquin? Just looking at the hunters hand when the moose was by the arrow, something just looked a little off to me. If it was indeed a real person....hats off to them, I know i couldnt do it

Ever see the footage of the cow on campus at the University of Alaska? A female student walks out of the dorm and turns away from a moose. The cow lifts its hoof and with one snap of the wrist hits the girl in the back of the head knocking her flat to the sidewalk ans killing her instantly.

Through in the fact that the cow is with a calf and I'd be long gone.

I agree, that something looks fishy with the maniquin.Hans

Wow, if it is real, that is impressive. I would have spooked her on purpose long before she sniffed the broadhead. I was kind of expecting to see some blood on her nose from that.

On second look- manequin for sure- check out the coloring of the hand- there's a sucker born every minute

Found this on another site.

886 posts

Montreal Quebec

Re: Can a hunter get any closer? (21XDC) » 1:17 PM 11/15/2008 Reply Edit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That video comes from my neck of the wood. I actually know a couple of guys that writes for that magazine

That video was done just to show how curious a moose can be

BTW it's a dummy and not a real person

Marc

Wow; for once it's a real video and a fake person, instead of a real person with a photoshopped animal and a made up story!

haha i wish whitetail were that dumb. that could be bad news if the cow had spooked and gotten [PoorWordUsage]...