• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

OU vs Florida

FasterThanYou23

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pull for OU all you want... they choke in the big games. OU has never seen a def like FL will throw at them. Then again-- who plays def in the But 12?? OU will face speed, and athletes not seen before, and FLorida will have the home cooking.

Tebow is a STUD!!!

Florida 46

OU 19

I've always been a die-hard Longhorn fan (I'll watch them any day over the Vikes or Gophers) so I'll be glad to see Stoopes and the sooners get throttled by the Gators. The Horns got the shaft, but if only Gadient would have caught that "gift" interception againgst Tech and Mack would have managed the clock a little better at the end of that game, Texas would be playing Florida and there would be no controversy.

I've always liked Florida too, so I'll be pulling for them. Since their loss to Ole Miss, they've been playing better than anyone. Tebow is back in form and, man, is he fun to watch.

Well see how good OU's offense is, does the big 12 not play D or are they really that special? I think the gators win by a couple due to the home cooking they have with something like 35-31.

Urban Meyer is a better big game coach than Bob Stoops and I think that will come into play in this game. I think the game will be close for a while but half time ajustments and the Gators freakish speed will prevail in the second half.

Florida wins 45-31

Florida has the speed, and I really like Tebow. Oklahoma has a solid offense and a fantastic O-line. Big games like this usually end up being lower scoring, especially in the first half. So I will say 27-17 Florida. But Florida's speed will prevail.

I think the score will be a lot lower than some folks seem to think. Like, say, 28-24 in favor of OU. I can't root for any Florida team. It's against my religion. And I think that this OU team is pretty incredible. Of course, they do have a bad track record in bowl games the last four years, so I won't be putting any money on this game. It oughtta be good.

The Big 12 plays D, but they play a lot more offense. Defense doesn't seem to be quite as important when you score on every possession. We might see those video game scores for another year or two, until the D Coordinators will figure out how to stop (or slow down) the spread.

For those of you who think Tebow is the real deal, watch it, it will be the last game you see him play qb. If you think Texas should be playing in this game than you also must think Detroit is a better Nfl team than the Vikes. Refs screwed up the first tilt and the coach left 6 points on the field the last game. The game played awhile back doesn't mean anything. The best team in college football the last 2 months has been OU. With a 3 way tie, you can go head to head.

The best team in the last 2 months has actually been Florida. And, Texas beat Oklahoma, so yes, they should have been in the Big 12 championship, not OU. But because I think this way, I guess I (along with most of America) must think the Lions are better than the Vikes???

For those of you who think Tebow is the real deal, watch it, it will be the last game you see him play qb. If you think Texas should be playing in this game than you also must think Detroit is a better Nfl team than the Vikes. Refs screwed up the first tilt and the coach left 6 points on the field the last game. The game played awhile back doesn't mean anything. The best team in college football the last 2 months has been OU. With a 3 way tie, you can go head to head.

We'll see.....................