• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Crank down ATV trailer???

daydreamer

So I recently bought a wheeler and trying to come up with an all purpose trailer for now with the option of building a fish house later. So I'm thinking of getting a crank down fish house trailer frame. For now I plan on just putting planks down with the option at some point in the future to build a fish house. Anyone have any experience with this? Just trying to eliminate having to buy add'l trailers down the road. Or should I just stick to a new aluminum 6x12 for wheeler and portable fish house for now??

I would do the same thing. One concern I have since I don't have the experience with a wheel house is the mileage/speed they can sustain. But honestly, I don't think you'll have a problem.

seen one of those on mille lacs last year and it was a big one probally 8x18 and the fishhouse was camo pattern and the guy said that he uses it for duck and goose hunting back end unzipped and then he drove his wheelers in

real slick deal

seen one of those on mille lacs last year and it was a big one probally 8x18 and the fishhouse was camo pattern and the guy said that he uses it for duck and goose hunting back end unzipped and then he drove his wheelers in

real slick deal

My dad just bought one of these soft sided wheelhouses and its pretty slick only weighs 900lbs and easily pull it with a wheeler. I had it behind mine and you cant even tell its back there. The company is up in sandstone that makes them there called use4all trailers sure beats the usuall wheel house that weighs a couple thousand pounds and you have to pull with a truck.