Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hunt fish repeat

5th Annual Bass Lake Contest

4 posts in this topic

Bass Lake Contest Somerset, WI 7 miles from Stillwater MN FEBRUARY 21ST. Over $50,000 in prizes Grand Prize is a 2008 Dodge 4x4 extended cab pickup. Prizes for the top 50 fish, raffles all day for shelters, augers, flashers etc....100% non-profit all volunteer contest. Official Ice Team event - Clam, Ice Armour, Strikemaster, Wilcraft, Vexilar and many more will be demo-ing products. Ice Team pros will be on site giving tips and answering questions for complete info vist www. basslakecontest.com

I can't wait I just pre-registered quick and easy especially knowing don't have to wait in line that day. One question will the tickets be mailed out or is the email confirmation/receipt my tickets for the event?

Present a copy of your receipt at the will call window, (I have added this info to the registration page) I'll see you there. Good Luck!

I registered this morning, I have been the last 2 years. This is the only tourney I ice fish in. The prizes are big and the crowds are small.