• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikings VS Cardinals

PierBridge

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decent game. I thought T-junk held up OK. Still threw for 5 less yards than AP ran for. I think that's a little sad. He had some good TD passes but I saw a of ankle biting passes as well. Nice to see them play with a lead all day. Wonder how the QB woulda done from behind all day if here wasn't a punt return for seven.

My prediction, and I am very bad at it, and I am never even close, Vikes Win 32-27!

Nothing like getting hot just in time for the playoffs with your predictions!!!!!

I was just a bit off on this one by about 60 points!.... grin

Go VIKES!

Congrats on the win Vikings fans, pretty much dominated and very good Cardinal team. Looks like they're getting hot at the right time of year.

Wow! This from a Packer fan! Thanks for the good words for our team, just for that, I will cheer on the Packers next week grin