• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikings VS Cardinals

PierBridge

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer Zamboni's video, but dredging up past failures of each team does nothing for the discussion of the upcoming game against the Cards.

older vikes, for crying out loud that was like 5-6 years ago. (the refs still blew that final call that caused us to lose)

By older Vikes, I meant the players on the current team who were also playing for us at that time. I can't imagine there are more than a handfull of them. Birk and Kleinsaucer come to mind, but that's all I can come up with off the top of my head.

I never got sick of seeing all the Favre INT's ending packer seasons. Got to be a pretty regular occurance. As far as the game this weekend. Well the vikings arent the same team on the road and the cards have been great at home. The vikes dont seem to get that pass rush going on the road. The vikes have a much harder time getting AP going on the road. They would have to put those things together this weekend like they do at home to win this game. If they don't turn the ball over it will come down to the wire.

Vikings win 28-17. Nock Warner out like did to Schaub and Culpepper. BUt I am still secretly hoping they don't make the playoffs. So I can see Chilly and the West Crawl offense hit the road. Time for Frazier to get a promotion.

I dont think the cards are all that great, we pulled it out in NO.

I think we could pull another one out if they play smart ball and not turn it over.

Don't say that. That's my teammate. That's my quarterback. His name is Tarvaris Jackson. If you want to give him a nickname, call him Super-Jack.

Ha ha ha.

But seriously, if T-Jack puts up over a 95 QB rating today, tomorrow we all wonder if the Vikes aren't 10-3 with him all season. Right, right??? Ya...Right.