• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikings VS Cardinals

PierBridge

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya never know thier called the vikings might surprise us

four in a row? five? division? conf? superbowl? they aint called vikings fer nothing they can mess up a game pretty bad and still win. shows how bad the organization really is and it aint just the vikes its the whole NFL!

I think we stand a good chance to win. Last week looking at the schedule the team I was most concerned with was Detroit, and we just beat them. The Giants game wont matter to them, and everyone on the Giants will be resting. Arizona only has the record they do because everyone in their division is weak. Atlanta, I think is our biggest challenge now!

i think we match up good if we can put heat on warner...if you watch the cards ever they totally fold when warner is getting hit....fitz, boldin, and breaston won't matter if ol kurt don't have time to get them the ball.

if we don't get pressure he'll eat our cover 2 apart and our corners won't be able to keep up with them when they break their routes.

we'll need the wall though...without them they'll just triple team jared and pass away.

their running game isn't that good so if you can stop their one dimensional attack they don't look to hot.

we can pretty much do what we do against any team which is simply run the ball and hope to god our qb can convert a few 3rd down conversions to move the chains when we need it...and hope our D gets a couple turnovers.

thats how i see it anyway

Looking at the last three games for the vikes, there going to lose the them. Arizona has the best team that they've had since the last time they won their division and Warner is easily going to throw over 350 yards if not 400. Jared Allen is probably going to play but the Cardinals offense will try and take him like what the Lions tried doing yesterday. Although the refs need to pay close attention that stuff before somebody does get injured really bad. It also depends if the William's cousins are able to play if they don't have a court hearing. We will just have to see on Sunday on what will happen.

Prediction for the game- Cardinals: 47

Vikings: 12

This will be the first of the Vikings 3 consecutive losses to end the regular season and lose the division and watch the playoffs like the rest of us.

And you're from Fairmont. TISK TISK.

Bears have the Saints at home

then Green Bay at home

then at Houston.

They will beat the Packers, lose to the Texans and the depends on which Saints team shows up- The one the Vikes crushed (except for special teams) or the one that destroyed the Packers. How does Brees do out in the cold, anyone know???

As stated earlier, I think the key to this game is our d-line pressuring Warner. If they do, we'll win. If they don't, we'll lose.

That's how the Giants beat the Pats in the Super Bowl last year, and that's what it's going to take for us to beat the Cards this weekend.

They've been our achilles for a few years now. Maybe some of the older Vikes will remember that and get the team fired up for this one. I for one would hate to see us lose to the Cards again, no matter the circumstances.

As stated earlier, I think the key to this game is our d-line pressuring Warner. If they do, we'll win. If they don't, we'll lose.

That's how the Giants beat the Pats in the Super Bowl last year, and that's what it's going to take for us to beat the Cards this weekend.

They've been our achilles for a few years now. Maybe some of the older Vikes will remember that and get the team fired up for this one. I for one would hate to see us lose to the Cards again, no matter the circumstances.

older vikes, for crying out loud that was like 5-6 years ago. (the refs still blew that final call that caused us to lose)