• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

big greenies have arrived

ryan johnson

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like those videos so much better than the typical fishing half hour fishing show. They don't feel as rushed. Thanks for posting and keep them coming. I can't think of a better use for this site.

How to, where to, when to, and you get to watch it before you go. Perfect

Just watch out for the descending hords and as The Eagles said "call something paridise and you can kiss it good bye."

Dtro, Thanks for the vid. Great example of catch photo and release on those giants. I also like the idea of a synthetic mount-but my wife can't stand them(fake or real). So, I go with the other option in the video and take pics.

I love a good fish fry to end a perfect day on the water. It's just been a part of my routine for so long that it's become an integral part of the experience for me-so it killed me to see that eelpout go back down the hole. A cat fillet,skin side down, covered with cajon blackened seasoning, on a frying pan over a MR Heater would make a great shore lunch on the red too.

Keep up the good work-Hans

Nice fish Ryan, your on them again I see.

I hear the big girls are "UP" to there usual tricks too. wink

Stu and crew have been hammering the hogs for a while now, they torment me with emails daily with new pics of hogs they CPR. Amazing how many sumo Greenbacks must be in the River from the Selkirk Steam Plant to the marsh right now.

The bad thing about that new snazzy tank/quad rig of yours is...you will be too darn easy to track now. LOL!!!

Dietz where are all of your fish? laugh

Ha!!! Funny guy... I did catch and release, it just so happens I released mine before I got to hold them for a picture.. LOL I did have a wonderful night with my good buddy Peanut... (I think that Ryans dogs name if I remember right.. Always nice to wake up with a dogs toungue so far up your nose that it feels like its touching your brain...LOL)

good to see your still on the fish my Brother!