• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

big greenies have arrived

ryan johnson

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan, Thanks for sharing those hogs with us. Looks like you guys had a great day. Well keep up the good work and keep making us really jealous and if you keep posting hogs like those I am going to leave dodge and come and find you and find some of those pigs. Well good job guy's.

Third picture down shows a little bit of the green iridescence coloring on the dorsel fin. Pictures just don't show the coloring of the greenbacks like ya see in person. Yes, the size is most impressive, no doubt about it, but it's the glowing color of those Winnipeg fish that always made me go WOW!

Ryan, I swear the average Joe would just assume that you recycle these photo's from year to year. I know you don't and want to add a Greenback to my list of have done's!!!! Thank for the report, and good fishin!!!