Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DewDropper89

X-mas Gift Ideas for Motorcylist?

6 posts in this topic

Hey all -

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of a "must have" or nice-to-have accessory or item for the motorcyle enthusiast for around the $30-35 range? I do not own a motorcycle, that is why I am asking for help in finding a gift for a buddy. Anything you have bought or received fit the price range and worth recommending for others? Thanks for any or all suggestions, if it's something more expensive by a little feel free to share that too. May jog the brain...

Thanks all,

RSM

a bike cleaning kit.or a kick stand pad.a bike cover.a battery maintainer charger.or any kind of riding gear like gloves sunglasses.airflow jacket.boots.are just a few items.good luck shopping

Fathers day I bought my dad a really nice cleaning kit that I put together. Don't skimp on it and buy a nice tote to carry everything in. For B-day I bought him a tank tuxedo.

Some eye brows for the lights always look nice. They are the little chrome hoods that go on the top of the light. They are like only 20 bucks! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo