• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wittman actually Gone

CrappiesNCats

I think this is a way for Taylor to get rid of McFale

I think you are right sandmann. A light bulb finally has flickered in Taylor's head (or maybe an empty pocket book) and he has found a way to get rid of McHale. This whole mess is Mchale's and Taylor has pretty much has said put your money where your mouth is and prove what he has been telling Taylor all these years. Taylor wants results now and if Mchale can't do it by seasons end he is out of the organization. Then all wolves fans will go out and rejoice.

in the first month, if McHale wins at better than a .250 clip I would be amazed. If he wins at better than a .333 clip I would buy season tickets, and if he wins at better than .400 I would eat my timberwolves hat.

To bad we blew that 29 point lead or we would have had a chance to see da_chise31 eat a Timberwolves Hat!.....I was thinking You-tube would have been a nice touch for that.... smile

Big game tonight if the Wolves win it's season tickets for da_chise31 if they lose we'll have to settle for sure AMAZEMENT! grin

Obviously McHale is a much better coach than Witman who I never was impressed with to begin with.

I really like the move of switching Foye to the Shooting guard he seems much more comfortable in that role.

The way i understood it, was McHale was "relieved" of his GM duties and re-assigned to head coach. I dont believe he can go back to being GM. its coach or nothing. Must be a way for Taylor to say here, you made this team now make them perform. Its just one step closer to the door for McHale in my opinion.

How bout that, guess its time to get those season tickets smile By a calendar month they are .375, in the month of the December since Frankenstein took over they are .167. Right or wrong time to heat up I guess. I'll even predict a win on Saturday, but I think Miami will crush them next week.

Amazingly it has resembled basketball of late. I'm not sure if it's McHales doing or just the law of averages but we are playing better. It's almost watchable now but like you said we'll see how things go once the Schedule gets tougher.

Go Wolves!