• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wittman actually Gone

CrappiesNCats

It's about time, that guy is worthless. I don't think it will get any better with McHale on the bench, this season is over. They should really consider bringing back Flip, but I don't he'll want to come back. A positive is this team is very young and has some really good talent, we just need a coach to be able to tap into it and get them to play together. Or not give up a lead in the 4th quater

What a joke things are over at Target Center. Fired Casey to bring in his close buddy Wittman, now Taylor has had enough so he says cut the cord. Do these guys operate with any long range plan? Other than KG, they haven't had one move that has worked out and nothing that post hoc looks like it was planned out.

At this point the general consensus will be 'who cares?' They're a few years away from competing and even if you have salary cap room they won't attract anyone significant. Should have kept KG, brought in some decent complements, and paid the luxury tax, because now you're losing even more by not putting bodies in the seats.

I agree with ESPN's Bill Simmons, the NBA just needs GMs that use common sense, like a kid that plays NBA video games all day to tell them when they are making a mistake "Geez Kevin, I don't know, maybe a senior guard that is ready to contribute is better than another undersized point guard when we already have 3, let's pick Roy"...too much of a good old boy network among Taylor and McHale for anyone with any brains to come on board. Meanwhile the franchise sinks even lower and the perception is that Minnesota is the last place you want to play in...Guys would rather play for the Clippers than here because at least then the weather is nice. Unbelievable what this team became.

Yep, getting rid of KG was the downfall. Even when they weren't that good with him he put butts in the seat. Now they have nothing and we having nothing to look forward too. I would assume even their TV ratings are down.

i watch more than ever. its like getting free stand up comedy. highly entertaining. how can you not laugh getting beat by over 20 to the clippers at home?

After the initial shock to the players (which usually sends a strong message and makes them play harder, and sometimes translates to more wins,) in the first month, if McHale wins at better than a .250 clip I would be amazed. If he wins at better than a .333 clip I would buy season tickets, and if he wins at better than .400 I would eat my timberwolves hat.

...Like the problem is the coaching. Taylor just ignores the huge 600 pound gorilla in the room. Do you suppose Mchale will use the same line he used when Casey was let go: "We just didn't think the team was playing up to expectations" Remember that Casey had the team in the #8 playoff spot, and Wittman turned them in a .250 ballclub. Think McHale has expectations for this year's team? What a joke. He made this team, no he can see how good HIS players are. He should be tossed out with the garbage too. After all these years and little to show for it it's time for someone else to have a turn on principal alone, regardless of whether or not you think he's at fault here.

Glen Taylor and Mchale are the reason this team (and I use the word team very tounge in cheek)is so bad.Taylor has let Mchale do everything he wants and you see the results on the court.The league should pull his franchise from him for putting such a blackeye on the sport.But money talks and I guess he has the millions to lose.I pretty much stopped watching after Flip left.If he actually has the guts to fire Mchale that would be a huge step in right direction.Until then I guess all wolves fans can enjoy their 15 to 20 win seasonsssss,And thats being kind.

no talent. no leadership. no direction. no clue. NO THANKS! I've got better things to do with my time than watch the Detroit Lions of the NBA.

you are missing out. the comedy act will be on tv again tomorrow. i can't wait. gut-busting laughter here i come!

they played a good game and they lost to the Jazz with minor problems such as free throw shooting and let's just get rid of Mccants he can't shoot can't pass can't play d....what good is he???