Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harvey lee

Humminbird

12 posts in this topic

Another great company and product line as an IceLeader's Sponsor. Welcome aboard.

Check out the new Humminbird flashers for ice fishing. With the new line of the 35-45-55, Humminbird has it pretty well covered.

www.humminbird.com

I'm very pleased with my Humminbird and would recommend them to anyone.

Very glad to have Humminbird on board. Their new ice Flashers look great and are LOADED with features, and from what I've heard their performance is outstanding (just like Humminbird's open water units). If you haven't seen the new HB Ice Flashers yet they are definately worth a look

Ice Flashers

I was impressed by the demo at their booth at the show. If it works like they claim. They will be a contender to reckon with, that's for sure.

Nice to seem them on board here, I've had a chance to see their SI open water units in action, now that is some cool stuff.

Ya, you could not pull my "SI" from my cold dead hands grin

I have been a Humminbird guy for many, many years and have loved their machine's.

Great to hear they are on board! smile

Welcome aboard Humminbird!!! Can't wait to see what the Ice series has to offer.

Welcome, I too am one you would have to kill before I give up my SI997!!!!

If the flasher runs as good as my soft water unit they will surely have their share of the market. Nice to see them on board.