• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Crow

fishin58

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did he only look OK?!! Explain that please. 3 scoring drives and an almost perfect QB rating, what more can you ask of a guy? Now having said that I dont think that T jack is the long term solution but he gives us more than Gus does for sure.

One of Gus's picks was a deflection, not really his fault. His fault yesterday was the O Line. The Lions were getting pretty good penetration. TJack didn't throw the ball too many times, and I think that was intentional.

How did he only look OK?!! Explain that please. 3 scoring drives and an almost perfect QB rating, what more can you ask of a guy? Now having said that I dont think that T jack is the long term solution but he gives us more than Gus does for sure.

Tjack gives the offense mobility and another dimension of running. Maybe he's learned something standing on the sidelines because he did look like a different qb. If Gus is not 100% by midweek start Tjack. I am not a big fan of Jackson, but like you said he gives the team more options than Gus does. I think Gus is jus too beat up physically at this stage of the season. And he seems to get worse each week. I think his age is catching up with him in a long season in which he was only going to be the backup.

So yes it was the same Lions that made Gus look silly, T-jack did what he wanted to against them. Some how you need to stop sipping the haterade when it comes to T-Jack... The O-line...oh but I thought we were playing the lions??? Seemed T didnt have too many problems. Oh wait he can move... So would you throw the ball more, best running back in the league, burn the clock up....hmmm lets pass some more. Also T led us on a 90 yard drive to score.

I agree! The offense looked like it had a breathe of fresh air when Tjack came in. Frerrote has 15 ints in 11 games, come on!!!! Plus the sacks, (don't know the number) Let him start next week, give him a shot, its not going to be any worse

Just like many many teams have wasted 2-5 years on many qb's...romo, bradshaw, eli,come on, are you really that nieve to think a QB is so polished coming right out of college? A qb like that is what 1 out of a 1000? I will give you one Peyton, and he had 28 int's his first year. Show me a list of QB's that were thrown to the fire and had great 1st, 2nd, third years....I'll hang up and listen.

WOW, SORRY fishin. Im just not a TJ fan. I dont like run and gun QBs anymore. They dont last long in this league anymore.Todays De. players are so fast and so big they will kill him. Yes he came off the bench and played GREAT. Im just not sure that will last. Hope Im wrong, but I DONT THINK SO!!

Just like many many teams have wasted 2-5 years on many qb's...romo, bradshaw, eli,come on, are you really that nieve to think a QB is so polished coming right out of college? A qb like that is what 1 out of a 1000? I will give you one Peyton, and he had 28 int's his first year. Show me a list of QB's that were thrown to the fire and had great 1st, 2nd, third years....I'll hang up and listen.

You could play this kid for a decade and he would never be able to fit in the shoes of any of those guys. The Lions are the same team he looked horrible against in the past. I agree with the last post, give any team a week to prepare for him and he'll look the same as always.

Still waiting for your ultimate list of great Qb's in the first couple years in the NFL. So I guess you missed the stat of yards gained by A.P when Jackson play vs dead fish. T at least gives our O a different look rather then run on firt, run on second, sacked on third...punt...or run on 1 run on 2, int on 3...nice

You gotta be kidding me bringing up the stat they showed about yards gained with TJ vs gus. It was 6 carries! then he went nowhere twice and they conveniently didnt update the stat cuz it would have blew the theory out of the water.

here is the thing, with other qbs, they show flashes their first year. TJ has had 2 years and really hasnt shown even one flash. how about throwing for 250 yards to say nothing of 300....hmm? even once? Not with TJack, never. in fact he barely has 1 200 yard game. I think Flacco and Ryan are both playing much better than TJ ever has and they are true rookies.

Not too bad, but how many franchises got built with these guys....1. Hey, my hat is off to both of those guys snowman. But the season is not done. And if you did look up T's stats you can see he has some games over 200 as well as a 249 vs. the Bears. And many if's if T-willy style could catch a pass last year. Take Denver last year. It has been a struggle, from the drops last year to the short hook this year.

Still waiting for your ultimate list of great Qb's in the first couple years in the NFL. So I guess you missed the stat of yards gained by A.P when Jackson play vs dead fish. T at least gives our O a different look rather then run on firt, run on second, sacked on third...punt...or run on 1 run on 2, int on 3...nice

That's bad coaching, not QB play.