• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Otter Lodge or Frabill Predator

gonehunting

Last year I purchased the Otter Lodge green in color with hyfax, hitch, and cover. This year the Frabill Predator came out and I am regretting not waiting a year. The only problem I have had with the Otter is the square poles binding some on my otter. They are not the square ones with the plastic inserts. What's everyone else think of the Predator? I still like the otter sled better but the poles in the predator are unmatched.

You can't get the poles out of square in a Frabill Predator, the modular joint system eliminates this risk.

The Predator is out selling everything 4 to 1 this year. So don't think on it too long, they are running out FAST! Last shipments are all out to the stores, when they are gone, that is it..supply is low now.

The Otter portables have a tub that is maybe the best on the market. The new square poles with the plastic inserts make the sliding of the poles very easy without much for binding. The trim lock system to close the wind and snow out is another great addition to the Otter line up of houses. The windows are now a softer material so the issue with the plastic breaking is almost no issue at all.

For all the portables that I have used and owned, the Otter line scores very high in being a quality portable that is also a very user friendly house.

Check the Otter portables out here and also take a lok at the team Wild model too.

http://otter.com/

The predators are a real hot seller this year and for good reason. This house has a lot of nice features like theextremely comfortable seats that fold down, the smoothest pole system out there, and a deep, sturdy sled. A lot of guys are asking for them, but I don't think Frabill anticipated the overwhelming success of this product.