• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

nice 5 year old fish house overall good condition. window has a small crack(1/4 inch long). 2 small tears(1 right above middle pole (1/2inch),1 right above front side of sled(1/4inch).Nothing to hender a great time on the ice! i did some modifying to it last year. front half has 3 lids that flip up into same storage compartment.(left seat flips up, center council flips up, right seat flips up) center council has own storage between seats, the back half has flip lid storage, cut out that fits big buddy heater, another cut out for 20lb propane tank. the seats are lightweight boat seats. i do have original seats with pop holder/rod holder that will go with if you want take everything out. also comes with hitch and travel cover.only pics i have are the ones i took after mods. none setup, i'll try and get some this week. its in Gilbert MN (iron range)if bought,will be in Wyoming on the 21st if someone wanted to meet there. i'm asking $300

if someone tells me they want it by the dec 19th i will throw in a roll of reflectix (24"X25') so you can insulate the roof. was going to do it myself but opted to buy new fortress instead. cool

i'm only offering reflectix deal to memebers here, so mention you are a member. otherwise i wont add to deal. i have this listed local and another site on web thats free. give a hint, starts with C. (can i say that much???)

click here to see mods

http://www.fishingminnesota.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1201690/frabill_mod#Post1201690

~update~

set it up today and found 2 small tears. listed above and took some pics of it.

i listed this while it was still tied up to rafters. so i was going off memory from last year. my appologies.

th_IMG_1089.jpg

th_IMG_1091.jpg

th_IMG_1092.jpg

th_IMG_1094.jpg

th_IMG_1096.jpg

if someone tells me they want it by the dec 19th i will throw in a roll of reflectix (24"X25') so you can insulate the roof. was going to do it myself but opted to buy new fortress instead. cool

i'm only offering reflectix deal to memebers here, so mention you are a member. otherwise i wont add to deal. i have this listed local and another site on web thats free. give a hint, starts with C. (can i say that much???)