• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Muzzleloader License Question...

Moose-Hunter

I thought I wouldn't have the time to go after deer with the smokepole... But as it turns out, I may be able to get out!! grin

Question...

With all the changes, muzzleloader season IS still statewide correct? Meaning I can legally hunt in either a rifle or shotgun area?

Question...

Can I hunt the same day as I purchase the license? OR... Is there a "waiting period"? Say I purchase my tags tomorrow morning, can I be on stand tomorrow evening?

The Encore is all ready to go!! Just need the final "okee-dokee" and I'm gone!!!

The waiting period is actually one whole day. Ex. if you buy the license today, you can legally hunt on Tuesday. The day waiting period is considered from Midnight to midnight. Good luck if you get out!

also if you hunt a zone that was lottery and had bought a firearms liecene you can not shoot a anterless deer unless you have a anterless deer permit for the area you are hunting but if the muzzle loader liecence is the only liecence purchased then you can take either sex deer state wide