• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Christmas List??

mattrd

World Peace. smile

But i'll settle for Everyone to have a Safe and Happy Holliday Season.

for me... i'd love to find a place that sells the jumbo sized blades in aluminum on Boogermans' ''Musky Buzz'', or Stainless Steel like on Headhunter Tackles' ''Puzzler''. without buying the lures, lol. that would be great. even better would be to get a gross of both of them under the tree laugh

I've got a pile of stuff, but I'm sure i'll be getting most on my own. How about a list of things to have by next year instead?

2 reels

2 rods

300 new baits...(sarcasm :-D)

Boat

Maybe a couple video's would be good for x-mas to help the hardwater season pass.

2 Shimano Calcutta 400TE

1 Shimano Trinidad TN14

Materials I need to finish my boat...

fiberglass stuff - epoxy resin, mats, sealer, etc etc...

Lowrance 28C for bow, 38C for stern/driver side

MinnKota 80 or 101 w/ 60" Shaft... 80 might be better as it'll be 24V

Basically the works... A to Z... lets hope Santa is good this year LOL

I would have to say my list includes:

1. Terrova trolling motor

2. New GPS/Graph for the bow of my boat

3. Extra week or two of vacation so I can go on more trips

4. Not to go back to Iraq

5. Everyone on this board to boat their PB next summer

For me, it would have to be more pink and black double 10's, gotta love the color combo. Maybe even a pounder or 2, we'll have to see if the 8 footer can handle it. I'm getting kinda sick of catching 25 inch pike on mag dawgs! And any new DVD's that catch my eye. Sure hope I'm on the nice list!

First and formost a job (just got laid off 3 1/2 weeks ago, but have an really good interview tomorrow). Now to the fun stuff:

1. Shimano 7'6" Crucial muskie/pike set up

2. Abu Record reel

3. Lots of baits (Cowgirls, Showgirls, jake, ....the list continues)

4. My dad to hand over his boat in August for me to use around town.

5. Trip to Canada for a muskie/pike/walleye fly in.

Quote:
For me, it would have to be more pink and black double 10's, gotta love the color combo. Maybe even a pounder or 2, we'll have to see if the 8 footer can handle it. I'm getting kinda sick of catching 25 inch pike on mag dawgs! And any new DVD's that catch my eye. Sure hope I'm on the nice list!

Hunter, just remember that Santa Clause can give out smaller baits too. wink

Have him throw in some orange and black mepps magnum musky killers! they have been known to work on overcast days on your favorite lake. You might want to throw in some killr eels too!

10,000, when I first saw you pick that bait out I thought you were going to get the bass and hammer handles out of the way for us! Just kidden ya, but I still have a hard time throwing a bait that small. In October, I caught 4 pike under 30 inches in an hour throwing a magnum dawg.

A few years ago those used to be considered pretty big lures ya know. Speed can kill and I'd rather throw those all day than double 10's. I've got some off brand mini bulldawgs that you might like too. A couple ounces lighter and a little smaller and they run pretty good.

Quote:
Unlimited supply of grizzly mint and gift card to tb.

That would fit me quite well too!

I'm working on plans for a March bass fishing trip to the Lake Fork area in Wood County, Texas. I'm looking for some more bass gear, maybe a couple of the new Curados, a couple more rods, and some bass lures, soft plastics and jigs, etc......

The Abu Garcia Toro 60 in the lower gear ratio for another low-pro muskie reel is on my "Wish List" as well..... Maybe one of the new Lakewood seat pedestal organizer boxes too, they look nice.

Wants aside, I'll gladly trade all that for a healthy back and a healthy home!

"Best Wishes" to all this Holiday season.

Regards, Chris