• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Choices, choices, which is right?

Sandmannd

Okay, so after going to the ice show I got ideas in my head and not sure which route to run.

Right now I have four houses. I have a perm on Mille Laces. I have trailer that is a flip over house that is 10' wide, 16' deep and 9' tall. I have a one man on the back of my wheeler and I also have an otter two man. Now at the ice show I saw the Clam Quick Fish (I believe that's what it's called). My buddy, BigWade, picked one up. I think this would be the best for early ice and much lighter than dragging my otter around. Any experience with these and how do you like them?

Now at the ice show I saw the Clam Quick Fish (I believe that's what it's called).

Sandmannd, is this the HUB that your talking about? Eskimo makes a similar unit called the Quickfish? I'd wait till you try out the trailer trap, or get a chance to see how Wade likes his and see how they fish, then take the leap. You could get rid of it after the new year with lots of season remaining - probably be a few kids that want to spend some x-mas money.

Originally Posted By: Sandmannd
Now at the ice show I saw the Clam Quick Fish (I believe that's what it's called).

Sandmannd, is this the HUB that your talking about? Eskimo makes a similar unit called the Quickfish? I'd wait till you try out the trailer trap, or get a chance to see how Wade likes his and see how they fish, then take the leap. You could get rid of it after the new year with lots of season remaining - probably be a few kids that want to spend some x-mas money.

Yeah I picked up the Clam Base Camp and for the size when hauling and roominess when set up it was too good of a deal to pass up and I think it will be used more then my Otter Lodge...we'll have to get it out and try it Shane and Sean!

Yea, explain that to the wife Dave. I know, for what I got into it, I may just keep it and get the flip house. We'll see how much I use it though. It is a really nice and comfortable house. But then I wouldn't mind getting another and modding it out.