• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Shockey's Gold

sweept

i've noticed it too. a flaming pellet came out of the barrel and went farther than my bullet! fortunately, i always have used 777, but my dad uses shockeys gold, and wanted me to shoot a round with it in my gun to see if powder makes a difference.

Just started shooting the 50 cal sticks this fall. Looks like a tracer is being shot out of the barrel. Anyone else experiencing this?

yeah that powder sucks we could not get a good pattern at 30 yards. The crunsh is not the same every time and the air voids are diffenter every time. and the powder does not burn the same every day. I would say go get the loose powder of 777. I don't even really like the pellets of 777 but I got them with my gun. after they are gone I am switching back too 777 loose powder.