• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Howdy all

I think a lot of people just think cats are musky bait. laughlaugh

What kind of leader would you recommend confused

The views of the Yeti under no circumstances represent the views of FM forums or the views of any other living creatures. If you find the views of the Yeti to be offensive please submit claims in writing to: Yeti Box 007911 Sagarmatha Way, Nepal.

Originally Posted By: LisaTealz
I think a lot of people just think cats are musky bait. laughlaugh

Funny but sick at the same time haha gave me a chuckle.

DonBo- that is an awesome pic, they are tooooo cute love the color of the white/orange one, would love to see more kitty or doggy pics.

Taking our pooch (Dozer) up to Winnie this new years so hopefully I get some decent pics of him.

Good kitty pics, you folks.

We've got two Siamese cats. An apple-faced blue point I call "Guido the WalMart Greeter" and a slinky slim elegant chocolate point.

My wife would do me favors for MONTHS if I got serious about photographing them, so I reckon I'll spend some time doing that and will share the results in here.