Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
50inchpig

Gregg Thomas at St. Cloud Muskies, Inc - Feb 2nd, 2009

St. Cloud Muskies, Inc is excited to welcome Gregg Thomas on February 2nd.

Please come and join us for Gregg's seminar, free and open to the public.

Let me know if you need directions or have any other questions.

493986836f6955af.jpg

Do you know what the topic of the seminar is? Or is that decided at the last minute by Gregg? I might possibly attend. Thanks for the heads up.

I think Greg is a special guide, he seems so grounded and he speaks more to the truth than most. Seems like his blueprint to success runs true. Fish good water at whatever time of the day the pattern is showing. smile M.B.

Thanks 50inch. I saw that was the title, but was just curious if you knew anything more specific about the discussion. "Blueprints of Musky Success" could include a discussion of a lot of different things, should be interesting anyway.

Yeah, did ya like my 2nd post there? Ha - I figured you could read as well as the next guy, I just wasn't sure what to say.

I have not attended any of his clinics or fished with him before so I'm not sure about the methodology, but like Buck said, he seems like a pretty straight shooter and whatever he's doing seems to be working.

Hopefully someone who's seen him speak before will weigh in.

I've seen gregg talk a few times and spent some time talking 1 on 1 with him. Very straight shooter, imo. Very excited and serious about muskies. I don't think he inflates anything, if it's worked for him, he'll tell you so it can hopefully work for you.

I think you guys will see me there, someone bump this thread closer to the date or i'll never remember...

Just a reminder guys - lots of fun musky stuff to do during the winter between the St. Cloud, Chapter 54, the Metro chapters of MI, and the FM chapter.

Anyone checking out Road Rules this weekend? Remember, women are free, DeBo.

I have fished with Gregg a couple times and have attended his musky road rules seminar and on the water workshop. I think he is very down to earth, knowledgeable, and willing to help other people with fishing.

It was a good time, Gregg gave away a full day trip and talked about short line trolling, eels and tubes, and a couple other things. I was impressed by his genuine concern and enthusiasm for the resource here in MN and his support was much appreciated by St. Cloud MI.