• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikes vs. Lions

elks fisherman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Marinelli will be without a job at end of season. Hanson is a great kicker as well. We should have lost today, boys.

ya but we won. Do the viking fans around here ever quit cryin' and [PoorWordUsage]? Maybe if your looking for a loser you should go over to greenbay. They always have room for one more loser. wink

I Hope that Cherilus thug gets a good hefty fine. nothing like hiding, watching a player come all across the field and then trying to end his career by leaping at his knees. the NFL has no backbone, if you hit a quarterback because you cant stop your momentum you are fined, if you try to intentionally hurt someone one you are apparently making a good block, even though the "blocked" player was nowhere near the play.

really classy marinelli, trying to stop your winless streak by attempting to get rid of the opposing teams best defensive player

Originally Posted By: CrappiesNCats
....then trying to end his career by leaping at his knees.

You mean kind of like what Allen did to Matt Schaub? Oh wait, that was football.

There's a difference. Allen was moving fast and it's hard to stop, plus was fined for it. This guy was just litterally sitting there and them rammed him in the knee.

its obvious that people that think its the same thing:

1. did not see the play at all

2. would say anything against the vikings regardless of it being truthful or not.

I saw the play 4 or 5 times.

Note from admin, please read forum policy before posting again,thank you.

Fact, Jared Allen was fined for the hit, let's see if Gosder Cherilus is. I bet not.

Originally Posted By: CrappiesNCats
its obvious that people that think its the same thing:

1. did not see the play at all

2. would say anything against the vikings regardless of it being truthful or not.

I saw the play 4 or 5 times.

Fact, Jared Allen was fined for the hit, let's see if Gosder Cherilus is. I bet not.

zoom! goes the point. the play was dirty, but legal. he was trying to end a career and saw it coming and waited for it. jared allen was fined because quarterbacks are unfairly off limits. on his hits his momentum caused him to finish the play.

if cherilus' hit was on a quarterback he would have been fined and suspended. again, i really doubt you watched the play. if you did you would be able to see the difference. but we are on the internet, so you can say "yea i watched it 5 times" even though the packers were playing at the same time and they didn't show the hit on highlight reels ....