• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jason Mitchell Elite series combo's

Well, after spending some time with Jason at the Ice show, I had the opportunity to pick up and check out Jason's new combo series. Many combos on the market today are lacking in the reel department. Tonight I spooled up some new line on this combo and checked the drag and yes, it seemed to be the smooth drag I was looking for. This reel seems as nice as any of the Tica's I own. Here is a little bit about the reel.

Combine the most thoroughly designed ice rods with a high quality reel built specifically for ice fishing. Tired of low quality reels that are not designed for use in cold temperatures on ice rod combos? So are we. The Jason Mitchell Elite Series Combos feature a tiny JMS500 Spinning Reel with 3 ball bearings, extreme temperature lubrication system, infinite anti reverse, over size spool for less line twist while presenting light mono in cold conditions and multi disk drag for added smoothness with small diameter ice lines.

The great part about these new rod & reel combo's is we know the quality of Jason's rods and now coupled together with this reel, what a great combo for under a $50.00 bill.

Check them out here.

http://jasonmitchellrods.com/ice.php