Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zamboni

Remember..................

11 posts in this topic

The getting tackled by the hair discussion we all had a couple months back?

The NFL talked about banning it before this season started, someone will get hurt someday by this kind of thing.

A haircut would solve all the problems.

you got that right, i would use that against them everytime!

so should all people grow long hair then to try to get penalties?

Actually, using hair to tackle someone isn't a penalty. Kind of my point- they need to either get it cut or put it up under the helmet before someone gets hurt

Was watching the game last night when that tackle happened. All I got to say is OUCH.

My son and I were having this same discussion yesterday during the football games on TV. It is a sad day that makes me feel really old when there is a rule issued in the NFL regarding tackling by the hair, but it is legal to "tackle" a person by the hair, provided that you release the hair after the "tackle". My son said that was put into place after somebody had pulled a long-haired player down by his locks and proceeded to pull and twist him back to his feet BY HIS HAIR! Too wild.

I am a dinosaur and my first thoughts were much the same as previous posts here....Great Clips Dude...Only $8.99 Problem Solved. LOL

Windy

If they made it illegal to tackle by the hair...I think the Vikings should draft Cousin It from the Adams Family....

Hammer,

Then they could draft Lurch in the second round and use him to block field goals! LOL

Windy