Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aces In The Hole

My Portable Mod.

15 posts in this topic

You added a stereo? What else is done newly. I am unfamiliar with the original setup.

I had nothing done before. I just added the stereo, replaced my Gander lights for HK lights, and added 3 compartments to hold my gear. (X67, Aqu View, Buddy Heater and Porpane tank.) There is also a compartment where I am going to store my rods. I didn't show it cause I still need to get some rod holders to mount on there.

for the love of pete can someone email me where to get those type of lights I can not figure out which type it is. tigerbro1@hotmail.com

I put a stereo in my mod a couple of years ago. Didn't last long cause I didn't use marine speakers. Now it's in my boat.

i use a $5 one from walmart lol i get any to must ice frost and water in my tub for a stereo

Nice Tweak! What type of Ipod docking system did you use? Curious about that rig? Overton's had a flush mount in dash mount marine I-Pod dock that caught my eye, reasonable too. Was wondering if you used something along those lines or not.

As for speakers....I would watch for deals on line on the Boss marine micro cabinet speakers...nothing better for marine easy to mount speakers, and compact and the sound is ...well it's Boss....that says it all.

e mail sent

I'm also curious were to order the HK's and length options, would you please send me an email on them.

Thanks,

backwtr1@msn.com

Don't mean to be a bother but also I would like to find those HK lights. If ya could shot me an e-mail Bobberlee@charter.net

Nice Tweak! What type of Ipod docking system did you use? Curious about that rig? Overton's had a flush mount in dash mount marine I-Pod dock that caught my eye, reasonable too. Was wondering if you used something along those lines or not.

It's not really a Ipod docking system. Just a regular 3.5mm A/V cable that connectects to the Ipod and Cd Deck.

Awesome man! that will be real convenient when you pull across the ice if you propane tank is secure.

I had nothing done before. I just added the stereo, replaced my Gander lights for HK lights, and added 3 compartments to hold my gear. (X67, Aqu View, Buddy Heater and Porpane tank.) There is also a compartment where I am going to store my rods. I didn't show it cause I still need to get some rod holders to mount on there.