Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cooter

Got mass? and a drop tine?

15 posts in this topic

How about this one... rumored at 240" and 3rd largest WI nontyp.

bilde.jpg

Congrats to James Paalman of Fremont,WI

guys looks pretty red in the face! Must have been a windy cold day

nice pics but i hate when they say rumored to have shot here or there because you never know where they were actually shot

Give a guy a smile or two. I hate "tough guy" photos.

If I was to be in either of those photo's it would be gringringringrin untill my face hurt.

Terrific deer, I'm always curious is to the how and why. How many acres do they hunt on, is it bow hunted, do they practice go/grow, were they chasing does, time the were shot,age of the deer etc. I love the whole story and I'm happy to see 2 veteran hunters probably taking their largest to date. M.B.

these are two brutes! would like to hear the stories behind these two deer!

Quote:
That's the biggest main frame 8 I've ever seen! shockedshocked

I have a picture of a big thick 8 point at home that I will try to post on here when I get back up in town for break.

Terrific deer, I'm always curious is to the how and why. How many acres do they hunt on, is it bow hunted, do they practice go/grow, were they chasing does, time the were shot,age of the deer etc. I love the whole story and I'm happy to see 2 veteran hunters probably taking their largest to date. M.B.

Yeah, me too but you have to buy whatever magazine they sell the story to to find that info.