Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mn_archer

Anyone have a small perm spear house they wanna sell????

15 posts in this topic

Might be in the market for a small (4'x5' or 6') spearhouse if anyone has one the want to sell. Don't need a heater or anything special-

I'll build a good one next year, but if I can get something decent for not a ton of cash I'd be interested.

I want somethign I can load onto a trailer myself.

Thanks!

michael

I know someone who has a one man 4 X 4 foldup tent style house.

I will see if he wants to sell it.

Knida long drive for ya but in the Willmar paper there are two right now,in the cheap ads called freebies 100 dollar and less free ads.WestCentralTribune.

Sparcebag, do you know of any good spearing lakes in the willmar area? I understand if you don't want to share, but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask.

Sparce,

is that online or just in the paper-paper?

thanks!

Sounds like what im looking for-

michael

I have a 4x8 with hard ends 3 12" fishing holes and 1 spear hole. It could use a darker tarp, but it is a nice house. jeff (dot) pitzen (at) inbox (dot) com

I'm in the North metro. $60? I used it as a permanent and had a darker tarp on it but somebody stole it. I have a sweing machine. I could probably sew up another tarp if somebody has fabric and wants the house. I think it takes about 34' or 36' of 60" fabric

your asking $60 for that looks real good if still in that condtion not sure how I would go about getting it but I will keep it in mind

thats the exact same setup i have with the hole locations, 60 is a good price, if only i needed another one

I just took the pictures this weekend, so that is exactly the condition it is in. The base is all Green treated, so it's a bit heavy, but well built. I'll take more if someone wants it REALLY bad :-) Really, $60 is what I paid for it, and I used it one season after modifying it for spearing. I would just like my money back out of it. the tarp I sewed up for it the first time was about $30 I think. I bought the fabric from a Mill end Textiles near my house.

I am cleaning out the garage so the wife can get her car in... she's had enough scraping windshields i guess. I have other misc. stuff, but I should probably post in the correct area so I don't make the Admins mad... they can be mean :-)

I'd consider delivering to a lake within 45 minutes of the north metro on a weekend morning in exchange for a tip on a clear spot with some hungry pike to spear for the morning. Basically, I meet you at the landing, you point me in the direction. I'll even pull the house out with an ATV for you... I try to never spear the same lake more than once or twice a season, but this year all my lakes seem to be awefully murky.

I would buy it in a heart beat if i werent probably 4 hours away im way up north just looking to get into spearing.