Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Catmendo

Thorny Sunrise...

8 posts in this topic

This photo grabbed my imagination yesterday morning. The silhoutted subject is that of the thorns of the Hawthorn tree.

Please feel free to critic! grin I feel the only way to continue improving, if others are willing to voice their opinions on someone's work, so feel free! wink

IMG_3526-1.png

Stu, I am inpressed with all your work, but to look at 1 branch and set your focus as the subject in amazing.

Neat shot, I sure wouldn't want to run into that bush with those thorns.

I like this shot as well, nicely done Stu. My only nit would be the thorn goes off the top of the shot, I wonder if it stopped about 3/4 of the way up if it would hold your eye into the photo a bit better? I really don't know, just a thought.

Quit muscling in on my turf McKay! Here's one I took with a significantly cheaper apparatus than Stu's lol. Early evening from the goose blind in late October.

2ns6eit.jpg

Those are some very nice shots but those thorns are wicked looking.

I like this shot as well, nicely done Stu. My only nit would be the thorn goes off the top of the shot, I wonder if it stopped about 3/4 of the way up if it would hold your eye into the photo a bit better? I really don't know, just a thought.

Can't say for sure dan, but I "do" appreciate your comments! wink

Andre`!!! Maybe you had better stick with icing trophy 'eyes instead! winkgrin Just kidding, nice work!