• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thorny Sunrise...

This photo grabbed my imagination yesterday morning. The silhoutted subject is that of the thorns of the Hawthorn tree.

Please feel free to critic! grin I feel the only way to continue improving, if others are willing to voice their opinions on someone's work, so feel free! wink

IMG_3526-1.png

I like this shot as well, nicely done Stu. My only nit would be the thorn goes off the top of the shot, I wonder if it stopped about 3/4 of the way up if it would hold your eye into the photo a bit better? I really don't know, just a thought.

I like this shot as well, nicely done Stu. My only nit would be the thorn goes off the top of the shot, I wonder if it stopped about 3/4 of the way up if it would hold your eye into the photo a bit better? I really don't know, just a thought.

Can't say for sure dan, but I "do" appreciate your comments! wink

Andre`!!! Maybe you had better stick with icing trophy 'eyes instead! winkgrin Just kidding, nice work!