• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hello! (pics added)

I want to introduce myself here to the photography club. I have been a long time looker and I figure I could chime in once in a while and I like so many others always has a question from time to time. I am a student at UW-stevens point majoring in wildlife ecology after I received my AAS in natural resources from clc in brainerd, mn. I have many pictures from my jobs and adventures afield so i will try to start posting them in the next few days. I upgraded my artillary recently to a canon digital rebel xt with a standard lens and a 55-250. Its a decent combo but i would really like to upgrade to a larger lens soon. Look forward to sharing my thoughts and works of art.

Hey Spearing Machine welcome, great to have you here! Sounds like a great school experience for you! I look forward to your contributions to the photo sharing board. If you've been lurking awhile you know how friendly and helpful folks are in here so go right ahead and share some of your work.

Can't wait to start seeing the pictures. Especially since I have similar equipment--the XTi and 75-300 lens. Still learning the ropes, so the answers to everybody's questions and all the comments get absorbed like a sponge.

Just a quick question, I want to upload some pictures via photobucket but first i need to become a member. I rememer seeing some people who use it as an upload tool the HSOforum (fishingminnesota) pop up on photobucket. Is there something i need to do so it says i belong to this site?? DOes that makie any sence at all?

As far as I know there is nothing you need to do other than join Photobucket. You may want to consider Flicker as well, also free. I don't use any of those sites but there are folks that do, they may have more information.

Here is my first shot at uploading some of my work. I hope this works. Any C and C is welcome and i am always willing to change or alter things. Sorry about the large amount of pictures I couldnt stop adding them. Enjoy and Pick a favorite or two!!

Blandings Turtle

IMG_0827.jpg

Ox Eye Dasiy

IMG_0738.jpg

Nice Day to Wet a Line

IMG_1011.jpg

Trollin for Trophies

IMG_1040.jpg

Done for the Day

IMG_1617.jpg

Magestic Michigan

IMG_1587.jpg

Reflections

IMG_1655.jpg

Purple Cone Flowers

IMG_1175.jpg

King of the Beach

IMG_1231.jpg

Determination

IMG_1267.jpg

Spearing Machine

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing all your great shots. This is not really a club or else most of us would be booted out by now grin

Truer words have not been spoken! grin

Being that you're a student...I'm only going to tell you that those are not cone flowers. You'll have to do the research and find out what they really are!!

You got some nice pics there...Welcome!