Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RonT

Fishing El Salto

6 posts in this topic

I am going to Mazatlan and am looking for information on fishing El Salto. Any information you can give me will be appreciated.

Stop by some of the fishing guides and shops on the main drag. There are a few that offer days trip there.

RonT....I did this same trip to Mazatlan back in March of this year. El Salto is about an 90 minute drive from Mazatlan. After researching this extensively I settled on Hono Elizalde as a guide service, he is the only one who seemed to offer day trips with regularity. The fishing was darn good and we had a great time....not sure as I can put the HSOforum on here as the powers that be get testy......just Google...."el salto hono elizalde"

Have fun,

Brian

Thanks for the information. His HSOforum is one I have looked at and was leaning toward contacting him. Did you book in advance or book after you arrived?

I booked before I arrived....although due to illness I rescheduled it while there. Hono has more than one guide....did not hear any negative remarks about his service.

Brian